Thursday, May 19, 2011

Finally **

Time flies... Finally, I'm graduated with my degree. Is time to suffer the working life. However, I haven't get any job yet. Still in the process with searching for the job. Anyone to hire me as I'm a fresh graduate 
= =" By the way, it's time for me to say goodbye to Kampar and all my babes. I sure that I'm gonna miss all my babes and the time we spent together at Kampar though I used to say that I hate Kampar the most in my life. Everyone is going to move on with their plan for their future and I'm not an exception as well. But, I will get lost sometimes, I dont what I'm actually need sometimes. Could someone help me out from these. Anyhow, I will find out the answer and make myself clear on it. 

Ok, Just stop with the topic. Let's talk about others. I have a lot of picture to share out as there are a lot of activities that I have spent with all babes before our graduation. 

Firstly, I went "Oh Sushi" with my baby boy. 



Next, We have a farewell party with all the SKL members and schoolmates at Tropicana Ballroom in Ipoh. Such a memorable night of mine.

communities of the day^^



MC and Photographers^^








Pictures with friends^^


After party at Barroom Ipoh^^

Then, have farewell dinner at Grand Kampar Hotel with sweeties and aunty (neighbour of 517 private)
Thanks ya aunty for the dinner^^


After the dinner, I went to Ka Hou Yue Yun to gather with T14 member. Actually this is their farewell dinner and I just went there to have fun.^^

Sungkai one day trip again after sat for my very last paper in my degree^^






Dinner time after that^^


 I went to KL with my baby boy, sean on and his brother last week. Actually the reason for me to be there is for an interview in a small audit firm. But I cancel the plan at last minute due to some personal reason. Haihz + + Besides, Leep bring us to the famous Nasi Lemak at Uptown PJ for lunch. 

At Leep's house and this is his beloved pet -- Max^^ it's cut

At Damansara Cyber cafe during the night time as we have nothing to do. This was the first time even I been to CC in KL.

That's what I have enjoyed in my last few weeks of my Uni life. I'm gonna miss all this badly. aikzz= ="
What should I do now? it's to work hard in looking for suitable job as soon as possible. God bless me and friends and family in everything !! Thanks !! ^^ 








No comments:

Post a Comment