Friday, April 15, 2011

Random !!!

Halo guys, I'm back to blog again... Only a few weeks to go and my final is coming around to the corner ... sooner !!! ---->then Graduate with my Degree after this... I wish I can pass all my subject with flying colour result and I should get all pass as well... By the way, a lot of function and event have been organised throughout this sem like surprising birthday party celebration, Penang one day trip with all my babes, trip to Genting as well as outing with my sweeties ... I'm not going to blog much about this as I will share out the picture...


Secret Garden 
Kaeyuin's birthday celebration


Beh's surprising birthday celebration at David's house 
the watermelon is the punishment for the birthday boy as their culture which is every birthday boy will get a punishment from their best friends... 

Genting Trip with sweeties

Strawberry farm at Gotong Jaya^^

Penang trip with babes---> Hard Rock Cafe

Life band

Kek Lok Si 

Brothers

Pasta house with sweeties


Airport @ Ipoh





--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next, I'm looking forward to our graduation party which organised by SKL members... By the way, I'm searching some new dresses for that night... I'm still considering what should I wear and what celebrity I should act as on that day... *Headache* Any suggestion from you guys??? hiahz **


The Invitation card

Discussion with the management for the ball room that we booked

famous Soya Drink @ Ipoh


No comments:

Post a Comment