Tuesday, November 20, 2012

It's been awhile I din't update my blog. Time fly!!! By the time I viewed back my last blog, I just realize that's been year ago. OMFG #$%^*@... I have stopped blogging since I started working... I can't imagine that I've been already locked by these busy working life for a year. 

Things are keep routining in my life with happiness and sadness... I love my work and the working environment as well from the beginning but currently it's been changed ... A lot of thing happened in my life ... It influenced me a lot and it make me *down* ....  Sometimes, I might think too much.. Yea, I used to think much ... However, it's can be seen and it's might already become the fact...  I used to tell myself not to care so much but I cant...  I really cant... By the way, thing keep on changing will grow me up... it's make me to become stronger and stronger *that's what I wish to be* ... though I'm not strong enough.. I will try my best to do it well... let's see how it is after fews months... 

ACCA exam is come round to the corner... it's time to concentrate in my studies... However, my study mood is turning on and off nowadays.... As a lot of endless file still pending on my hand *working stuff* ... I cant let it go and concentrate on my studies... someone could help me please to remove those stuff from my mind and make me to be more concentration in my studies... Someone *HELP!!!* 

However, I'm trying to think openly and *widely* ^^ ... No one can help me out ... there's on me myself to get myself out... cause I'm the one who control my mind... I'm not gonna think so much ... Just to be simple and enjoy a simple life ... We earned to enjoy life ^^ I choose to be happy and I want to be happy ... I have made the decision to take ACCA and I'm the one who need to be respossible with my choice as I have to study hard .... Good luck to myself and to all ACCA students as well as my buddies and BFF ^^ Good Bless and All The Best ..... 


They Cheer my life ^^ BFF





My babe Jenz as well ^^



My da fei dear dear ^^ ILY


No comments:

Post a Comment